3/26/15

The Blues...




Hi everyone! As weather becomes brighter and warmer, we can try lighter and maybe different work outfits. So, this time I mixed tones of one of my favorite colors: blue. I think is probably one of the few so chic, calm yet casual colors. Sapphire blue for jewels and pants, light blue for the top and baby blue for the accessories. Hope you like it !


                                                                                                 Love, Eva









 shirt: Stradivarius (similar)/ pants: Zara / sunnies: Ray Ban / bag: H&M / ring: Asos / heels: Zara


Get this look for $57+ on Lookastic: Light Blue Long Sleeve Blouse, Blue Velvet Pajama Pants, Grey Clutch, Blue Sunglasses, and Beige Leather Pumps

5 comments:

  1. I love this! That bag is stunning!
    I've just followed you on GFC #92. Please follow me back <3

    Abbey x
    www.absie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice elegant look! love the bag and the shoes!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post :) nice weekend :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the blue! Great photographs and sense of fashion is perfection! I love every little detail of this look! xxx
    Have a lovely weekend, kisses from Hungary

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  5. No solo me gusta, me encanta! el azul también es mi color favorito...

    ReplyDelete