8/5/15

Retrospectif




Hey everyone! For today, I choose a modern feminin look,but with a retro twist. I think that we can find numerous inspirations from the past, the attitude, the values, the architecture and the art of people who lived in a different age. So here, I paired black slit coordinates, crop and
skirt, and I added colored details. To be honest, for the hair and the jewellery I was inspired from the women of the past... Hope you like it!

                                             Love, Eva











 top: Nelly / skirt: Lynne / cultch: Nelly / sunnies: Asos / jewelry: Stradivarius / heels: Zara


9 comments:

  1. I love your bag;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, attitudes and values from the past would be nice today, but many are considered "silly"... a pity. I loved the retro vibe, the top is so nice and the skirt too! I simply adore the shoes, the color and style are great! You look super chic and fabulous!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunglasses are STUNNING on you. Love this entire look!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit <3
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que guapa sales en las fotos, lindas tomas, te felicito
    Buen fin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I more than like it.. I love it! :)

    Love the red and black colours! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow all I can say is "meow"! You look like you're wearing YSL from head to toe! Love it


    BamBam Blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so chic and elegant! The sunglasses are gorgeous and the sandals are amazing

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete